Investing time and money to adequately train ALL staff including seasonal or part-time employees is fundamental to business success. When customers expect a certain level of service they are not concerned with the staff person’s employment status but rather having their requests taken care of in a respectful and knowledgeable manner.
- Being Technically Proficient is Only a Small Part of a Job Well Done
- Three Key Strategies For Demonstrating High Emotional Intelligence During the Stress of the Holiday Season
- How negative feedback is a gift
- Why training part time staff is critical to your business success
- Diffuse customer complaints by taking the lead