In order to consistently achieve outstanding customer satisfaction ratings businesses must be open to receiving negative feedback about their products/services. Taking to heart what is being shared helps foster an attitude of continuous learning and improvement in order to remain competitive and relevant.
- Being Technically Proficient is Only a Small Part of a Job Well Done
- Three Key Strategies For Demonstrating High Emotional Intelligence During the Stress of the Holiday Season
- How negative feedback is a gift
- Why training part time staff is critical to your business success
- Diffuse customer complaints by taking the lead